Lancaster Wedding DJ Best Price Guarantee
*We will match or beat any price from a similar quality PROFESSIONAL DJ!*
See details at bottom of page!
Pearl Wedding DJ Package – $795 – 995 (depending on options)
> A 4 hour reception only event, one set of gear, dance floor lighting included.
For under 100 people we do this for $795 and that can be expanded to $895 for up to 150 guests.
Platinum Wedding DJ Package – $1195 – $1495 (depending on options)
>6 hours of DJ Service, Ceremony system with 2 lapel microphones and a handheld mic on a stand, speaker at cocktail hour in a separate area if needed, separate system at reception that will support up to 250 people ($1395) or 150 people ($1295), dance floor lighting and 6 up-lights.
Princess Bride DJ Package – $2295 – 2495 (depending on options)
>up to 7 hours of DJ Service, Ceremony system with 2 lapel microphones and a handheld mic on a stand, speaker at cocktail hour in a separate area if needed, separate system at reception that will support up to 300 people (less people lower price), dance floor lighting, 18 up-lights, 4 hours of Photo Booth – Custom Monogram Light, Choice of Love Story or Photo-Video Montage (you provide pics – we create the video for you).
We did several surveys and price shopped 40 DJ companies for our $1395 Platinum DJ Package
> 5 were not available on dates we requested.. 8 never responded and we got pricing from 27.
> Average price was $1726.00.
> 21 companies were $1400 and up.
> Two companies were $1000 or lower but both have never registered their business names and had very few reviews.
> 3 companies were at $1200. Only one of those had at least 5 reviews each on Google, WeddingWire and theknot
I have: -> DJ’ed 2000 weddings since 1982, -> Honored as top Wedding Vendor in Phoenix metro in 2006, ->won over 25 awards over the years for being best or in top % of all DJ’s.
–> We want to offer the best value and we feel we offer that! ALL OF OUR DJ’s have been through certification program from the FAME DJ School.
Names are blocked out, but here is what we found for pricing:
We have been in this business for 35 years and have done thousands of weddings and received dozens of service accolades.
We work hard to provide you the best in service at the most fair price out there, even though most of the companies listed do not have 10% of our experience!
Price match stipulations:
- 1. Other vendor must provide same gear support in reference to ceremony set (w/ lapel mic), cocktail speaker, reception set coverage, similar lighting, # of hours and # of guests covered must match or be similar.
* Many DJ’s send a quote with package price but do not include add ons until you start to contract the event.. READ CAREFULLY! WE OFFER NO HIDDEN FEES! *
- 2. Company must have a registered business name.. (Tell us who they are with contact info and we can verify).
- 3. Company must carry business liability insurance. (Tell them venue needs copy of certificate. Do not need other insured form until booked.)
This shows a company is concerned about their business and is covering your well being.
- 4. * Company must have above a 4.5 star rating on Google, theKnot.com and Wedding Wire with at least 6 reviews from each.
We are 4.9 or higher average on all sites with 20 more more reviews on all..
OUR REVIEWS ARE REAL! – Check out our video reviews with actual customers. *
- 5. Must provide copy of written quote so all of above can be verified and DJ must still be available on your date!
Simply forward us the email or quote above (All items in #1 that you are including must be mentioned in the quote).