Find the Inexpensive Wedding DJ in Reading
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming Wedding Celebration! As you look at Wedding DJ alternatives it all may be so over-whelming and it’s hard to know who to listen to! After a great deal of years in this industry I understand and I wish to assist you!
I’m Eric Godfrey, Operator of All Party All Party Starz and I wish to help you to have the greatest Wedding Reception possible.
First and most importantly, out of all the
Reading PA DJs,
Why choose All Party All Party Starz?
–> I am} an award winning DJ, with many years and thousands of occasions and numerous service awards that will help you start to finish!
–> I’ve trained literally hundreds of DJ’s to run occasions more easily.
–> I’ll listen to you personally and your ideas and allow you to optimize the success of your occasion
My DJ company motto is “Your Occasion Done Your Way!” – What exactly does that mean to you?
- I will help you each step of the way, but the final decisions are yours!
- You pick songs for every special event (grand intro, first dance, etc)
- You decide which tasks you don’t want to do or do
- You choose request lists, commitment lists, and even ‘do not play with’ lists
- We will discuss your demands and desires and work them into your occasion in best means possible
- Many thousands of songs available (not millions or even hundreds of thousands.. Ask me why DJ’s asserting that are ridiculous!)
- High Quality Sound and Lighting at a reasonable rate!
- As a past service member I value people who function and place themselves in harms way.. Military, Police, Fire, Teachers all get discounts on service. Request details!
- This is either a critical event or a “once in a lifetime” event! You likely do not hire DJ’s really generally.
Here’s the thing you should understand in Finding a best DJ for your Wedding:
- Ensure you are dealing with a real professional and not only a phone number from Craigslist! Cheap DJs may conserve you some cash (up front).. but think about paring $200 from your entree cost, $100 from your decorating costs, $100 from your flower costs, even $100 from hors d’oeuvres costs. If you truly consider it, in all probability no one will take note of those modifications.. Many people eliminate all of that from the Disc Jockey cost, eliminating numerous pro DJ services and going with the cheapest DJ. Chances are a lot of people will likely notice that your DJ was horrible, or possibly that your celebration was beautiful and nice but not an awesome party.
- DJ’s that take their company will have a registered business name and insurance. Ask for a copy of that documentation.
- Chat about your occasion and make sure that your DJ is on the same page as you as to how they are going to run your celebration.
- Since you are having a once in a lifetime celebration like a wedding, make certain they’re very comfortable running your occasion. Request them to give some examples of how they may manage portions of the occasion, which means you’re comfortable with their strategy.
- Ask how they’re going to make the celebration fun for your guests. Do you enjoy their notions?
- Make sure they are using clean radio edits, you likely don’t need profanity before your visitors!
- Ask for references and check them! Request how many music request will probably be required and how they will be handled?
- You should definitely negotiate a written contract that covers all considerations for all parties!
- Remember, always ask your questions up front and make sure everyone is in agreement and then you can relax and actually relish your event; but remember, the finest DJ’s book early so call us now and reserve your professional DJ for your celebration.
Call today for any of these services:
Find a Reading PA Wedding DJ | Wedding DJ Lancaster PA |Find a Reading Wedding DJ in Pennsylvania
We love proving services as a Wedding DJ in Reading
Please call us today at (717) 327-4742. We would really like to be your Reading Wedding DJ! We reside in Lancaster PA, but we perform events all over Berks County PA.
Check out Wedding Venues near Reading PA