Your Award Winning Camp Hill Wedding DJ
It seems you are seeking a Wedding DJ in Camp Hill!
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming Wedding Celebration! As you look at Wedding DJ choices it can all be so over whelming and it's hard to know who to listen to! After a great deal of years in this business I understand and I wish to assist you!
I am Eric Godfrey, Operator of All Party Starz Entertainment and I want to assist you to get the best Wedding Reception potential.
First and most importantly, out of all the
Camp Hill PA DJs,
Why choose All Party Starz Entertainment?
–> I'm} an award winning DJ, with many years and thousands of occasions and numerous service awards to assist you begin to end!
–> I've trained literally hundreds of DJ's to run occasions more easily.
–> I will listen to you personally and your thoughts and help you to optimize the success of your event
My DJ company motto is “Your Event Done Your Way!” – What exactly does that mean to you?
- I'll help you each step of the way, but the final decisions are yours!
- You pick songs for every special event (grand intro, first dance, etc)
- You decide which tasks you do not want to do or do
- You pick request lists, dedication lists, and even ‘do not play' lists
- We will discuss your needs and desires and work them into your event in best means possible
- Many thousands of songs available (not millions or even hundreds of thousands.. Ask me why DJ's asserting that are foolish!)
- High Quality Sound and Lighting at a manageable rate!
- As a past service member I value people who serve and put themselves in harms manner.. Military, Police, Fire, Teachers get reductions on service. Ask for details!
- This is either a critical occasion or a “once in a lifetime” event! You probably don't hire DJ's quite frequently.
Here is the thing you need to know in Finding a best DJ for your Wedding:
- Make sure you are dealing with a real professional and not just a number from Craigslist! Cheap DJs may conserve you some money (up front).. but think about shaving $200 from your entree cost, $100 from your decorating costs, $100 from your flower costs, even $100 from hors d'oeuvres costs. Once you truly consider it, most likely no one will notice those changes.. Many remove all of that from the Disc Jockey cost, cutting out lots of pro DJ services and selecting the cheapest DJ. Chances are high a lot of people will certainly notice that your DJ was horrible, or possibly that your celebration was beautiful and nice although not an awesome party.
- DJ's that take their business seriously will have insurance and a registered business name. Ask for a copy of that documentation.
- Chat about your occasion and ensure that your DJ is on exactly the same page as you as to how they're going to run your occasion.
- Since you are having a once in a lifetime occasion like a wedding, make sure they are extremely comfortable running your event. Ask them to give some examples of how they might manage parts of the occasion, so you're comfortable with their approach.
- Ask how they are going to make the occasion fun for your visitors. Do you enjoy their notions?
- Make sure they're employing clean radio edits, you probably don't desire profanity in front of your visitors!
- Ask for references and verify them! Ask how they'll be handled and how many music request will be taken?
- Always attain a written agreement that discusses all considerations with regard to each party!
- Remember, always ask your questions up front and ensure everyone is in agreement and then you can relax and really relish your occasion; but remember, the finest DJ's contract early so call us today and reserve your professional DJ for your occasion.
Give All Party Starz a call for some of these services:
We love proving services as a Wedding DJ in Harrisburg
Please contact us today at 717.208.4299. We would really like to be your Camp Hill Wedding DJ! We are based in Lancaster PA, but we work on events all over Cumberland County PA.
Check out Wedding Venues near Camp Hill PA