Your Inexpensive Columbia Wedding DJ
It appears you're looking in Columbia for a Wedding DJ!
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming Wedding Celebration! As you look at Wedding DJ choices it all can be so overwhelming and it's confusing to know who to listen to! After lots of years in this business I understand and I want to help you!
I'm Eric Godfrey, Operator of All Party Starz and I want to help you to have the best Wedding Reception potential.
First and most importantly, out of all the
Columbia PA DJs,
Why select All Party Starz Entertainment?
–> I'm} an award winning DJ, with many years and tens of thousands of occasions and numerous service awards to assist you start to end!
–> I've trained literally hundreds of DJ's to run events more easily.
–> I will listen to you personally along with your ideas and allow you to optimize the success of your occasion
My DJ business motto is “Your Occasion Done Your Way!” – What exactly does that mean to you?
- I'll help you each step of the way, but the final decisions are yours!
- You pick tunes for every special event (grand intro, first dance, etc)
- You determine which tasks you do or don't wish to do
- You pick request lists, commitment lists, and even ‘don't play with' lists
- We will discuss your needs and desires and work them into your event in best way possible
- Many thousands of songs available (not millions or even hundreds of thousands.. Ask me why DJ's asserting that are preposterous!)
- High Quality Sound and Lighting at a reasonable rate!
- As a prior service member I value people who function and place themselves in harms manner.. Military, Police, Fire, Teachers get reductions on service. Ask for details!
- This is either an essential occasion or a “once in a lifetime” occasion! You most likely don't hire DJ's quite often.
Here is what you need to know in Finding ideal Wedding DJ:
- Ensure you are working with a real professional and not only a number from Craigslist! Cheap DJs could save you some dollars (up front).. but think about shaving $200 from your entree cost, $100 from your decorating costs, $100 from your flower costs, even $100 from appetizer costs. If you truly consider it, in all probability no one will notice those changes.. Many people eliminate all of that from their DJ cost, removing many professional DJ companies and contracting the cheapest DJ. It's likely that everybody will likely notice that your DJ was horrible, or possibly that your occasion was beautiful and nice though not an amazing event.
- DJ's that take their business seriously will have a registered business name and insurance. Ask for a copy of that documentation.
- Chat about your occasion and make sure that your DJ is on exactly the same page as you as to how they are going to run your celebration.
- Since you are having a once in a lifetime occasion like a wedding, make sure they're extremely comfortable running your occasion. Request them to give some examples of how they might manage parts of the occasion, so you're comfortable with their strategy.
- Ask how they're going to make the event fun for your guests. Do you like their notions?
- Make certain they're employing clean radio edits, you most likely do not desire profanity before your guests!
- Ask for references and check them! Request how they'll be handled and how many music request will probably be required?
- You should definitely get a written contract that addresses all considerations for all parties!
- Remember, always ask your questions and also make sure everyone is in agreement and then you can relax and truly enjoy your occasion; but remember, the greatest DJ's book early so call us now and reserve your professional DJ for your occasion.
Give All Party Starz a call for any of these services:
We love proving services as a Wedding DJ in Lancaster
Please get in touch with us today at 717-208-4299. We would really like to be your Columbia Wedding DJ! We travel from Lancaster PA, but we service events all over Lancaster County PA.
Check out Wedding Venues near Columbia PA