Find the Best Wedding DJ in Downingtown
It seems you're looking in Downingtown for a Wedding DJ!
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming Wedding Celebration! As you look at Wedding DJ choices it could all really be so over whelming and it's confusing to know who to listen to! After many years in this business I understand and I want to assist you!
I am Eric Godfrey, Operator of All Party Starz and I want to help you to get the best Wedding Reception possible.
First and most importantly, out of all the
Downingtown PA DJs,
Why pick All Party Starz Entertainment?
–> I'm} an award winning DJ, with many years and tens of thousands of events and numerous service awards to help you start to finish!
–> I've trained literally hundreds of DJ's to run occasions more smoothly.
–> I will listen to you as well as your thoughts and enable you to optimize the success of your occasion
My DJ business motto is “Your Occasion Done Your Way!” – What exactly does that mean to you?
- I'll help you each step of the way, but the final decisions are yours!
- You decide tunes for each special event (grand intro, first dance, etc)
- You determine which actions you do not want to do or do
- You pick request lists, dedication lists, and even ‘do not play with' lists
- We will discuss your needs and desires and work them into your event in greatest way possible
- Many thousands of songs available (not millions or even hundreds of thousands.. Ask me why DJ's asserting that are preposterous!)
- High Quality Sound and Lighting at a reasonable rate!
- As a prior service member I value people who serve and put themselves in harms manner.. Military, Police, Fire, Teachers all get discounts on service. Ask for details!
- This really is either an essential occasion or a “once in a lifetime” occasion! You most likely do not hire DJ's really often.
Here is the thing you should understand in Hiring perfect DJ:
- Be sure you are working with a real professional and not simply a phone number from Craigslist! Cheap DJs might save you some money (up front).. but take into consideration shaving $200 from your entree cost, $100 from your decorating costs, $100 from your floral costs, even $100 from hors d'oeuvres costs. If you really consider it, most likely no one will take note of those modifications.. Many eliminate all of that from their DJ cost, eliminating many professional DJ companies and going with the cheapest DJ. It's likely that a lot of people will likely notice that your DJ was horrible, or possibly that your occasion was pretty and nice although not an amazing party.
- DJ's that take their business seriously will have insurance and a registered business name. Ask for a copy of that documentation.
- Chat about your occasion and make sure your DJ is on exactly the same page as you as to how they are going to run your celebration.
- Since you are having a once in a lifetime event like a wedding, make sure they are very comfortable running your event. Ask them to give some examples of how they may handle parts of the event, so you are comfortable with their approach.
- Ask how they're going to make the celebration fun for your visitors. Do you like their thoughts?
- Make sure they're using clean radio edits, you likely do not want profanity before your guests!
- Request references and check them! Ask how they'll be managed and how many music request will soon be taken?
- You should definitely get a written agreement that discusses all issues for each party!
- Remember, always ask your questions and make sure everyone is in agreement and then you can relax and really relish your event; but remember, the greatest DJ's contract early so call us now and book your professional DJ for your celebration.
Give All Party Starz a call for some of these needs:
We love proving services as a Wedding DJ in Coatesville
Please call us today at 717-208-4299. We would really like to be your Downingtown Wedding DJ! We travel from Lancaster PA, but we work on events all over Chester County PA.
Check out Wedding Venues near Downingtown PA