Your Best Wedding DJ in Elizabethtown
It seems you are trying to find a Wedding DJ in Elizabethtown!
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming Wedding Celebration! As you look at Wedding DJ choices it may all really be so overwhelming and it's confusing to know who to listen to! After lots of years in this business I understand and I wish to help you!
I am Eric Godfrey, Operator of All Party Starz Entertainment and I wish to help you to have the greatest Wedding Reception possible.
First and most importantly, out of all the
Elizabethtown PA DJs,
Why choose All Party Starz Entertainment?
–> I'm} an award winning DJ, with many years and tens of thousands of events and numerous service awards to help you begin to finish!
–> I have trained literally hundreds of DJ's to run events more easily.
–> I'll listen to you as well as your thoughts and help you to optimize the success of your event
My DJ business motto is “Your Occasion Done Your Way!” – What does that mean to you?
- I'll help you each step of the way, but the final decisions are yours!
- You pick songs for every special occasion (grand intro, first dance, etc)
- You determine which actions you do or don't want to do
- You choose request lists, dedication lists, and even ‘do not play with' lists
- We will discuss your needs and desires and work them into your occasion in greatest means possible
- Many thousands of tunes available (not millions or even hundreds of thousands.. Ask me why DJ's maintaining that are silly!)
- High Quality Sound and Lighting at a manageable rate!
- As a past service member I value people who serve and put themselves in harms way.. Military, Police, Fire, Teachers all get discounts on service. Ask for details!
- This is either a critical event or a “once in a lifetime” event! You likely don't hire DJ's really commonly.
Here is what you should understand in Finding your ideal DJ for your Wedding:
- Be sure you are working with a real professional and not just a phone number from Craigslist! Cheap DJs may possibly save you some money (up front).. but think about shaving $200 from your entree cost, $100 from your decorating costs, $100 from your floral costs, even $100 from appetizer costs. When you really think about it, in all likelihood no one will notice those changes.. Many eliminate all that from their Disc Jockey cost, cutting out numerous pro DJ services and contracting the cheapest DJ. It's likely that everybody will certainly notice that your DJ was horrible, or that your occasion was beautiful and pleasant but not an awesome celebration.
- DJ's that take their business will have insurance and a registered business name. Request a copy of that documentation.
- Chat about your event and make sure that your DJ is on the same page as you as to how they're going to run your occasion.
- Since you are having a once in a lifetime occasion like a wedding, make sure they are extremely comfortable running your event. Ask them to give some examples of how they may manage parts of the event, so you are comfortable with their approach.
- Inquire how they're going to make the event fun for your visitors. Do you enjoy their ideas?
- Make certain they're employing clean radio edits, you probably don't want profanity before your guests!
- Ask for references and verify them! Request how they will be handled and how many music request will soon be taken?
- Always attain a written agreement that addresses all worries for each party!
- Remember, always ask your questions and ensure everyone is in agreement and then you can relax and really relish your occasion; but remember, the best DJ's book early so call us now and reserve your professional DJ for your celebration.
Give All Party Starz a call for some of these services:
We love proving services as a Wedding DJ in Lebanon
Please give us a call today at 717-208-4299. We would love to be your Elizabethtown Wedding DJ! We reside in Lancaster PA, but we work on events all over Lancaster County PA.
Check out Wedding Venues near Elizabethtown PA