Hire the Inexpensive Harrisburg Wedding DJ
It seems you are trying to find a Wedding DJ in Harrisburg!
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming Wedding Celebration! As you look at Wedding DJ options it may all be so over whelming and it's hard to know who to listen to! After a great deal of years in this business I understand and I wish to assist you!
I'm Eric Godfrey, Operator of All Party Starz Entertainment and I want to help you to get the greatest Wedding Reception possible.
First and most importantly, out of all the
Harrisburg PA DJs,
Why choose All Party Starz Entertainment?
–> I'm} an award winning DJ, with many years and tens of thousands of occasions and numerous service awards to assist you start to end!
–> I've trained literally hundreds of DJ's to run occasions more easily.
–> I'll listen to you personally along with your ideas and help you to optimize the success of your occasion
My DJ business motto is “Your Occasion Done Your Way!” – What does that mean to you?
- I'll help you each step of the way, but the final decisions are yours!
- You pick songs for each special occasion (grand intro, first dance, etc)
- You decide which tasks you don't want to do or do
- You select request lists, dedication lists, and even ‘don't play with' lists
- We will discuss your needs and desires and work them into your occasion in greatest way possible
- Many thousands of songs available (not millions or even hundreds of thousands.. Ask me why DJ's asserting that are preposterous!)
- High Quality Sound and Lighting at a reasonable rate!
- As a prior service member I value people who serve and place themselves in harms way.. Military, Police, Fire, Teachers get reductions on service. Request details!
- This really is either a very important event or a “once in a lifetime” event! You likely don't hire DJ's quite often.
Here is the thing you have to understand in Finding ideal DJ:
- Ensure you are working with a real professional and not simply a number from Craigslist! Cheap DJs may perhaps save you some cash (up front).. but take into consideration paring $200 from your entree cost, $100 from your decorating costs, $100 from your flower costs, even $100 from appetizer costs. If you actually think about it, in all probability no one will notice those modifications.. Many eliminate all of that from the Disc Jockey cost, cutting out many professional DJ choices and selecting the cheapest DJ. It's likely that a lot of people will notice that your DJ was horrible, or possibly that your celebration was pretty and pleasant although not an amazing party.
- DJ's that take their company will have insurance and a registered business name. Ask for a copy of that documentation.
- Chat about your occasion and ensure that your DJ is on exactly the same page as you as to how they're going to run your occasion.
- Since you are having a once in a lifetime event like a wedding, make certain they are extremely comfortable running your occasion. Request them to give some examples of how they may handle portions of the occasion, which means you're comfortable with their approach.
- Ask how they're going to make the event fun for your guests. Do you like their ideas?
- Make sure they are employing clean radio edits, you most likely don't want profanity before your visitors!
- Request references and check them! Request how many music request will be required and how they will be managed?
- Always attain a written agreement that discusses all considerations for all parties!
- Remember, always ask your questions and make sure everyone is in agreement and then you can relax and really enjoy your celebration; but remember, the finest DJ's book early so call us today and book your professional DJ for your occasion.
Call now for any of these services:
We love proving services as a Wedding DJ in Harrisburg
Please give us a call today at 717-208-4299. We would be honored to be your Harrisburg Wedding DJ! We travel from Lancaster PA, but we perform events all over Dauphin County PA.
Check out Wedding Venues near Harrisburg PA
Wednesday 01/17 0%
Clear. Lows overnight in the mid teens.
Thursday 01/18 0%
Sunny skies. High 34F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 01/19 0%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 43F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 01/20 0%
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 51F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 01/21 20%
Overcast. High 47F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.