Your Award Winning Wedding DJ in Lancaster
It appears you're looking in Lancaster for a Wedding DJ!
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming Wedding Celebration! As you look at Wedding DJ options it all may be so over-whelming and it's hard to know who to listen to! After many years in this industry I understand and I wish to help you!
I am Eric Godfrey, Operator of All Party Starz Entertainment and I want to assist you to have the best Wedding Reception possible.
First and most importantly, out of all the
Lancaster PA DJs,
Why pick All Party Starz Entertainment?
–> I am} an award winning DJ, with many years and thousands of occasions and numerous service awards that will help you begin to finish!
–> I've trained literally hundreds of DJ's to run occasions more smoothly.
–> I'll listen to you personally along with your thoughts and enable you to optimize the success of your event
My DJ company motto is “Your Occasion Done Your Way!” – What exactly does that mean to you?
- I will help you each step of the way, but the final decisions are yours!
- You pick songs for every special occasion (grand intro, first dance, etc)
- You determine which tasks you do not want to do or do
- You pick request lists, dedication lists, and even ‘do not play with' lists
- we'll discuss your needs and desires and work them into your occasion in finest way possible
- Many thousands of songs available (not millions or even hundreds of thousands.. Ask me why DJ's asserting that are ridiculous!)
- High Quality Sound and Lighting for a reasonable rate!
- As a prior service member I value people who function and place themselves in harms way.. Military, Police, Fire, Teachers all get reductions on service. Ask for details!
- This is either a critical occasion or a “once in a lifetime” occasion! You almost certainly don't hire DJ's very generally.
Here is what you have to know in Finding your ideal Wedding DJ:
- Be sure you are dealing with a real professional and not simply a phone number from Craigslist! Cheap DJs may possibly conserve you some money (up front).. but think about paring $200 from your entree cost, $100 from your decorating costs, $100 from your floral costs, even $100 from hors d'oeuvres costs. If you actually consider it, in all likelihood no one will notice those modifications.. Many people eliminate all that from their Disc Jockey cost, removing lots of pro DJ choices and selecting the cheapest DJ. It's likely that everybody will certainly notice that your DJ was horrible, or possibly that your occasion was pretty and pleasant though not an awesome event.
- DJ's that take their business seriously will have a registered business name and insurance. Request a copy of that documentation.
- Chat about your occasion and make sure that your DJ is on exactly the same page as you as to how they are going to run your occasion.
- Since you are having a once in a lifetime event like a wedding, make certain they're extremely comfortable running your event. Ask them to give some examples of how they might manage portions of the event, so you are comfortable with their strategy.
- Inquire how they're going to make the event fun for your visitors. Do you enjoy their thoughts?
- Make sure they're using clean radio edits, you likely do not need profanity before your visitors!
- Request references and check them! Ask how they'll be managed and how many music request will soon be taken?
- Always attain a written agreement that covers all considerations for each party!
- Remember, always ask your questions and ensure everyone is in agreement and then you can relax and actually relish your occasion; but remember, the very best DJ's reserve early so call us today and reserve your professional DJ for your occasion.
Contact All Party Starz for some of these needs:
We love proving services as a Wedding DJ in Lancaster
Please give us a call today at (717) 208-4299. We would be honored to be your Lancaster Wedding DJ! We travel from Lancaster PA, but we perform events all over Lancaster County PA.
Check out Wedding Venues near Lancaster PA
Wednesday 01/17 0%
Clear. Lows overnight in the mid teens.
Thursday 01/18 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 33F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday 01/19 0%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 41F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 01/20 0%
Sunny. High 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday 01/21 10%
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 48F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.