Your Best Leola Wedding DJ
It appears you are looking in Leola for a Wedding DJ!
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming Wedding Celebration! As you look at Wedding DJ choices it could all be so over whelming and it's difficult to know who to listen to! After lots of years in this business I understand and I want to help you!
I'm Eric Godfrey, Operator of All Party Starz and I wish to help you to have the best Wedding Reception possible.
First and most importantly, out of all the
Leola PA DJs,
Why pick All Party Starz Entertainment?
–> I'm} an award winning DJ, with many years and tens of thousands of occasions and numerous service awards that will help you start to end!
–> I've trained literally hundreds of DJ's to run occasions more smoothly.
–> I will listen to you personally as well as your ideas and allow you to optimize the success of your occasion
My DJ business motto is “Your Occasion Done Your Way!” – What exactly does that mean to you?
- I will help you each step of the way, but the final decisions are yours!
- You decide tunes for every special occasion (grand intro, first dance, etc)
- You decide which activities you do not want to do or do
- You choose request lists, dedication lists, and even ‘do not play' lists
- we'll discuss your needs and desires and work them into your event in best way possible
- Many thousands of songs available (not millions or even hundreds of thousands.. Ask me why DJ's asserting that are foolish!)
- High Quality Sound and Lighting at a manageable rate!
- As a prior service member I value people who function and put themselves in harms way.. Military, Police, Fire, Teachers get discounts on service. Ask for details!
- This really is either an essential event or a “once in a lifetime” event! You almost certainly do not hire DJ's very commonly.
Here is the thing you need to know in Finding a best Wedding DJ:
- Ensure you are dealing with a real professional and not only a phone number from Craigslist! Cheap DJs may possibly save you some dollars (up front).. but take into consideration shaving $200 from your entree cost, $100 from your decorating costs, $100 from your floral costs, even $100 from appetizer costs. If you truly think about it, most likely no one will take note of those modifications.. Many people remove all of that from the Disc Jockey cost, cutting out many pro DJ choices and contracting the cheapest DJ. It's likely everyone will notice that your DJ was horrible, or possibly that your occasion was pretty and nice although not an awesome party.
- DJ's that take their company will have insurance and a registered business name. Request a copy of that documentation.
- Chat about your event and ensure that your DJ is on the exact same page as you as to how they are going to run your celebration.
- Since you are having a once in a lifetime event like a wedding, make sure they're extremely comfortable running your occasion. Request them to give some examples of how they may manage elements of the occasion, so you're comfortable with their approach.
- Ask how they are going to make the occasion fun for your guests. Do you like their ideas?
- Make sure they are utilizing clean radio edits, you most likely do not want profanity in front of your visitors!
- Request references and check them! Ask how many music request will likely be taken and how they will be managed?
- Always negotiate a written contract that covers all considerations with regard to all parties!
- Remember, always ask your questions and make sure everyone is in agreement and then you can relax and truly enjoy your occasion; but remember, the finest DJ's contract early so call us today and reserve your professional DJ for your event.
Give All Party Starz a call for some of these services:
We love proving services as a Wedding DJ in Lancaster
Please get in touch with us today at (717) 208-4299. We would really like to be your Leola Wedding DJ! We travel from Lancaster PA, but we work on events all over Lancaster County PA.
Check out Wedding Venues near Leola PA