Your Affordable Wedding DJ in Millersville
It seems you're looking in Millersville for a Wedding DJ!
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming Wedding Celebration! As you look at Wedding DJ alternatives it all could be so over whelming and it's difficult to know who to listen to! After a great deal of years in this business I understand and I want to assist you!
I am Eric Godfrey, Operator of All Party Starz Entertainment and I want to help you to have the best Wedding Reception potential.
First and most importantly, out of all the
Millersville PA DJs,
Why choose All Party Starz Entertainment?
–> I am} an award winning DJ, with many years and tens of thousands of occasions and numerous service awards to help you start to end!
–> I have trained literally hundreds of DJ's to run occasions more smoothly.
–> I will listen to you personally as well as your thoughts and allow you to optimize the success of your event
My DJ business motto is “Your Event Done Your Way!” – What exactly does that mean to you?
- I'll help you each step of the way, but the final decisions are yours!
- You decide songs for each special occasion (grand intro, first dance, etc)
- You determine which activities you do or don't wish to do
- You choose request lists, commitment lists, and even ‘don't play' lists
- we'll discuss your demands and desires and work them into your occasion in finest means possible
- Many thousands of tunes available (not millions or even hundreds of thousands.. Ask me why DJ's maintaining that are absurd!)
- High Quality Sound and Lighting at a reasonable rate!
- As a past service member I value people who function and place themselves in harms manner.. Military, Police, Fire, Teachers all get discounts on service. Ask for details!
- This is either a critical occasion or a “once in a lifetime” event! You almost certainly do not hire DJ's very commonly.
Here's the thing you should know in Hiring ideal DJ for your Wedding:
- Ensure you are dealing with a real professional and not just a number from Craigslist! Cheap DJs may possibly conserve you some money (up front).. but think about shaving $200 from your entree cost, $100 from your decorating costs, $100 from your flower costs, even $100 from appetizer costs. If you truly think about it, in all probability no one will notice those changes.. Many remove all that from their DJ cost, doing away with lots of professional DJ services and contracting the cheapest DJ. It's likely that most people will likely notice that your DJ was horrible, or maybe that your celebration was beautiful and nice although not an amazing celebration.
- DJ's that take their business seriously will have insurance and a registered business name. Ask for a copy of that documentation.
- Chat about your occasion and ensure that your DJ is on the exact same page as you as to how they're going to run your event.
- Since you are having a once in a lifetime event like a wedding, make sure they are extremely comfortable running your occasion. Request them to give some examples of how they might handle portions of the occasion, which means you are comfortable with their approach.
- Ask how they are going to make the celebration fun for your visitors. Do you like their ideas?
- Make sure they're using clean radio edits, you probably don't want profanity in front of your visitors!
- Request references and verify them! Ask how many music request will probably be taken and how they'll be managed?
- Always get a written contract that addresses all issues with regard to each party!
- Remember, always ask your questions and ensure everyone is in agreement and then you can relax and truly relish your occasion; but remember, the top DJ's contract early so call us today and reserve your professional DJ for your event.
Call Eric at All Party Starz for some of these services:
We love proving services as a Wedding DJ in Lancaster
Please give us a call today at (717) 208-4299. We would be honored to be your Millersville Wedding DJ! We travel from Lancaster PA, but we work on events all over Lancaster County PA.
Check out Wedding Venues near Millersville PA