Find the Best Wedding DJ in Phoenixville
It seems you are searching for a Wedding DJ in Phoenixville!
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming Wedding Celebration! As you look at Wedding DJ choices it all really may be so over-whelming and it's confusing to know who to listen to! After lots of years in this business I understand and I want to help you!
I am Eric Godfrey, Operator of All Party Starz DJ and I want to help you to have the best Wedding Reception potential.
First and most importantly, out of all the
Phoenixville PA DJs,
Why choose All Party Starz Entertainment?
–> I am} an award winning DJ, with many years and tens of thousands of events and numerous service awards to assist you start to end!
–> I've trained literally hundreds of DJ's to run occasions more smoothly.
–> I'll listen to you and your ideas and help you to optimize the success of your occasion
My DJ company motto is “Your Event Done Your Way!” – What does that mean to you?
- I'll help you each step of the way, but the final decisions are yours!
- You decide tunes for each special event (grand intro, first dance, etc)
- You decide which actions you do or do not want to do
- You pick request lists, commitment lists, and even ‘do not play with' lists
- We will discuss your demands and desires and work them into your occasion in finest means possible
- Many thousands of songs available (not millions or even hundreds of thousands.. Ask me why DJ's claiming that are preposterous!)
- High Quality Sound and Lighting for a manageable rate!
- As a past service member I value people who serve and place themselves in harms way.. Military, Police, Fire, Teachers get reductions on service. Request details!
- This is either a very important event or a “once in a lifetime” occasion! You likely do not hire DJ's very generally.
Here is what you must know in Hiring best DJ for your Wedding:
- Ensure you are dealing with a real professional and not simply a number from Craigslist! Cheap DJs may perhaps save you some dollars (up front).. but take into consideration shaving $200 from your entree cost, $100 from your decorating costs, $100 from your floral costs, even $100 from hors d'oeuvres costs. Once you really think about it, in all probability no one will notice those modifications.. Many eliminate all of that from the Disc Jockey cost, getting rid of many professional DJ companies and selecting the cheapest DJ. Chances are everyone will likely notice that your DJ was horrible, or perhaps that your celebration was beautiful and pleasant but not an amazing event.
- DJ's that take their company will have insurance and a registered business name. Request a copy of that documentation.
- Chat about your occasion and make sure your DJ is on exactly the same page as you as to how they're going to run your event.
- Since you are having a once in a lifetime occasion like a wedding, make sure they are very comfortable running your event. Ask them to give some examples of how they may manage parts of the occasion, which means you're comfortable with their approach.
- Ask how they are going to make the event fun for your visitors. Do you like their thoughts?
- Make sure they are employing clean radio edits, you likely don't want profanity in front of your guests!
- Ask for references and check them! Request how they will be handled and how many music request will probably be taken?
- Always attain a written agreement that covers all questions for all parties!
- Remember, always ask your questions up front and ensure everyone is in agreement and then you can relax and truly enjoy your occasion; but remember, the best DJ's book early so call us today and contract your professional DJ for your event.
Phone Eric at All Party Starz for some of these needs:
We love proving services as a Wedding DJ in King of Prussia
Please call us today at (717) 208-4299. We would really like to be your Phoenixville Wedding DJ! We travel from Lancaster PA, but we service events all over Chester County PA.
Check out Wedding Venues near Phoenixville PA